Well, it's that time. Time to start a new year on a good note and with a clean slate. My life has changed so much since this time last year. Looking back, it's amazing to see how much has happened since the end of 2008.
Here are my goals for the new year:
1. Read 100 books. I read 75 books this year, so I'm pretty sure I can do 100. I think...
2. Stop spending so much time on the internet. I swear, if I spent half as much time reading as I do on the computer, I would read 200 books each year instead of 75. Plus, I think my family is getting annoyed that I spend so much time in my room.
3. Live a healthier life. Yes, I know this is the most common New Year's Resolution, but it's true. I don't really want to lose weight. I just want to be a healthier person.
4. Cut back on buying tons of books when I have ones at home that I haven't read.
5.Become a better sister. With four younger sibs, I've got to start being a good role model.
6. Get a couple C's on a few school projects. My goal isn't to get bad grades- it's to realize that I don't have to ace everything. I'm way to hard on myself.
7. Start keeping a journal again. I miss unwinding at the end of the day. Plus, I love reading my old entries.
And there you have it! My resolutions for this new year. What are your goals for 2010?