Sunday sequels is my own meme. Every Sunday, I'll post covers, news, or other stuff about sequels in a popular series. This week I'm going to talk about Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White.
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
July 26, 2011
A lot has changed in the six months since Evie escaped from the International Paranormal Containment Agency with her shape-shifter boyfriend, Lend. She finally has the blissfully normal life she’s always dreamed of, including:
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)
But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her...and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be... Evie herself.
So much for normal. (taken from goodreads.com)
I finished Paranormalcy last night and thought it was fantastic! I cannot wait to read the sequel. July is too far away. At least I was able to read the somewhat detailed synopsis. Sounds pretty good, in my opinion. The cover is also beautiful. Honestly, I want that dress she's wearing!